My game isn't displaying properly
If you are playing on a mobile device (phones and tablets):
Please make sure that you're running the latest version of your game by visiting your App Store and verifying there are no available updates. Playing the latest version of our games ensures you'll run into as few bugs as possible. If there are no updates available for your game, please try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Turn your game and any other apps off so that they are no longer running in the background of your device.
2. If you have social media accounts connected to your game (like Facebook or Google+), disconnect them.
3. Turn your device off and wait 10 seconds before you turn it back on.
4. Reconnect your social media accounts to your game, verifying you're using the correct account.
5. If these steps didn't work, please try them a second time before contacting our support team.
If you are playing on a computer:
1. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies.
2. Ensure your browser is up to date and you have the latest drivers through websites like WhatIsMyBrowser.com
3. Make sure your browser's view setting is at 100%. If you zoom in, you may experience technical issues.
4. After trying these troubleshooting steps, close and reopen your browser.
5. If you're still having problems, please try playing on another browser. We recommend playing through Google Chrome.